Thursday, March 20, 2008

currently : watching 9pm show ; JUST in Singapore. [:

HEYYYAHHH.

Today quite a alright bad day.
But shiokkkk lahh. tmr no sch :D good friday !
Cut it short . had h.e today
Not pratical though . So it's quite boring.
I chiong-ed the h.e project ytd & managed to hand in today :D
Alot of people nv do , so have to do during the lesson.
haha, & i will be making Lemon chicken salad sandwich ^^ sounds fun , haha.

cuttt~ to assembly time, very boring . -.-
Then had swimming lesson after school , but i didn't swim .
Go there watch people swim with some of my other friends.
Laugh & chat alot during the time . Reached home at 7.
Nothing much happened , start my homework tmr :]

Seriously , today sucks. //


I am not even 1/100 perfect.
Sometimes , i hate myself .
Just-so-stupid lah.

No comments: