Friday, March 28, 2008

now i know , i prefer to go to school..
schooling makes me busy..
when i am busy.. i will forget it.


YHello.

Did not went to school today again .
Cos had my piano exam today.
Woke up at 6am , then practise abit of piano.
Then , 7plus go victorial hall for piano exam.
Reached there at 8plus.
My cousin was the first to go in , followed by me.
Each exam last about 10-15minutes only which is very fast.

I started getting nervous as my cousin coming out soon,
& it will be my turn to go in.
I told myself to relax but still cannot -,-
Then i went in , then greet the teacher , then sit down.
Played the pieces , quite ok la. but still not satisfied cos i think my nervousness kills me.
Played the scales , quite ok also , except the B MINOR !! damn ,
My mind was blank when the teacher say , ok please play B Minor.
II'M REALLLL TOOOO NERVOUSS! ,_,

Aural test was quite ok .
I hope i will passed at least. So i no need to retake it .
After all , what a relief , finished exam :]
Now just have to wait patiently for the results.
& tmr teacher gave us a break , no piano lesson tmr :D
haha. Pray hard for good results !

I'M MUST TRY TO BE MORE RELAX FOR NEXT PIANO EXAM & MORE.
NERVOUSNESS KILLS ! \:

Skip a part*

& HOME SWEET HOME.

No comments: