Wednesday, March 26, 2008

YHello ! ;]

Today pretty alright not really a good day for me.

Reached school at 7 plus.
Then suddenly got a very bad stomache or maybe stomach cramp?
SUPERRRRRR PAINNNN Lahh. You can ask me friends -,-
My hands were damn cold too ..
I was bearing the pain during assembly.
Beldric , Desiree & ellyne they all keep asking whether i am fine.

Then Beldric say if i want to call the teacher ,
Then at first i say okok help me call , den when he going stand up,
I say wait wait .. wait a while more ,, -.- like don't know whether want to call or not.
Then after assembly , i keep puting my hand on my stomach , like pressing it la.
Then i stand up , legs numb. -,- Then rushhhh to class.
Did not change to my PE shirt , just sit in class , putting my head on the table. -,-
It's terribly pain ! D: Almost everyone changed their PE shirts excluding me.

I am damnnnnnn suayyyy lah.
Today was the 2.4km test -,- & i actually want to go PE , wearing my uniform la.
Then , teacher say all those unwell pls stand there.
Everyone was like , Christine go , christine go . -,-
Then i ask teacher if i can go and run for the 2.4km.
He did not agreed lah.. make me face black until like charcoal -,-

Soo , the teacher told me & yonghong to record 1e4 & 1e2
the running time la, don't know how to say lahh.
Ernest pro sia , first to finished the run. 9min & 30 secs
Then more and more pupils come , make me write until luan.
Henggg, mr.seah help me . Got people fall down also..

Some people in 1E2 failed the 2.4km test.
So have to retake next week , & i am joining them next week ! WEEEEEEE ~ ;D
Hope i will pass ! >< size="2">
when i need you the most ..
where were you?

No comments: