Sunday, March 16, 2008

I begin my sentence with an *SIGH*

why? As everyone knows, tomorrow school starts again.
The boredom starts again .
Today is also the day everyone chiong their homework :p hehe.
MARCH HOLIDAYS..
people will start asking '' how's your march holidays?"
I will answer : BORING ! WITH THOSE TONS OF HOMEWORKS. -.-
well well . At least i finished my homework before it turns dark ._.
Just back from swimming ; freakinggg cold ><
Now chatting with jonathan the pig .
I'M SO BOREDD. ]: ends here .
Hope tomorrow won't be so bored -.- 1st day until 6pm . sadd..






Started to think back. those beautiful memories.
P4 having project with sabrina ; zhenghan ; jonathan.
That was 2 years back .. fun ; laughters ; giggles.
P5 having camp ; team work ; laughters ; joy ;
noises created ; & of course friends .
P6 , though psle ; the toughest time.
we had alot of fun this year especially.
there were tears & smiles .

UNTIL.

secondary 1 .
I step into that school ; feeling lonely & scared.
No friends there . & the feeling was bad.
helpless standing there , looking here and there.
no giggles ; laughters ; joy.
homeworks mutiply by 10 .
School hours adding on.

It's just so different
between primary life & sec life.

of course, if you ask me .
My answer is : i prefer primary life without any second thoughts.

However, this is the path i choose to walk on.
So i have to walk on ; to create a happiness in secondary life.
To show that sec can be as happy as primary life.

Goodbye.

No comments: