Saturday, March 29, 2008

Rotting day .

Hello! :DDD

Morning went to school for maths remedial.
Almost whole class went for it.
Woke up at 7.55am.
Left house at 8.20 then rush to the mrt station.
Walk halfway to the mrt station , i found that i forget to bring my ez-link card ! o,o
iwaslikeOMG. Then i remember , when i was tieing my shoelaces,
I put my pouch on the shoes case? Then never bring -,-
Called my mum & told her that i forgot to bring ez-link thus,
have to rushed back home & take. -,- Mum scolded me :x

I'm so blur lah. haiyo. Thanks Shu Yi for waiting me !
Cos , she reached LRT station at about 8.10am.
& waited me until 8.30plus leh. So sorry :x
Then called Wan Ning & Justin , told them to tell teacher we will be late.
They said the door haven't even open yet -,- lol.
Then reached bangkit , chionggggg all the way to school,
with both my shoelaces untied :\
Then , i heard people shouting CHRISTINE! LOL. dijie they all bah .
The door haven't even open yet la. -,- then about 5mins?
Then the door finally OPENED ;DD haaa.
Did the maths test , quite ok lah :x
Finished remedial at 10am sharp & went home.

& ROTTING ALL THE WAY UNTIL NOW :\ sobored !
Haven't finish my homework leh ! Must try to finish today !
Currently : finished 1/8 of my homework? LOL :\

kaeee. got to go , cya !
have to do homework ler :D

No comments: