Wednesday, March 12, 2008

hello :] hi :] konichiwa :]

haha crapping here :D

Today

Got band today .
So 12pm went to bath then 12.20 leave the house :]
& guess what? while i was walking to the mrt station ,
i saw Junhui & Aldin :x at first i am not really sure if it was them .
Then i heard junhui say ''AI SEH'' . i think ; den i know its him :D
I did not even talk -,- & just walk pass , just smile. LOL
The feeling was so weird as we did not seen each other for a longggg time.
AHH ,, i miss 6amethyst man :'[

After that i reached the mrt station , & guess what again? -.-
I saw Eunice chewing gum ! :D hehe. & syuhada ! :D haha
They did not change at all :] Syuhada saw me first , & she was shouting ''
eh CHRISTINE ''! haha [: IMISSTHEMMMM SO MUCH !
Ok , end of surprise. I sat LRT & saw that the sky was turning dark -,-
I was praying ; don't rain please don't ~ , but the suay me
was totally drenched from head to toe in the rain -,- I CHIONG ALL THE WAY.

Reached school at 1pm -,- so damn early .
Only got 3 people from band reached school ; but i don't know them.
Then Lynn came ; den chat chat . She was drenched too ! :x
Then yonghong & justin came. after that farrell & weixiang came too
followed by ashiqin :D Then settled down in 3E3 & waited for teacher.

So long la. i reached sch at 1pm & the band started at 2.20 -,- oh man.
The clarinet ; oboe[sp?] saxaphone ; flute & don't know what
players were to stay in 3e3 while the rest move to other places.
I play the clarinet not very gd at first ; but improving :]
I have to train my stamina too ! very important !! hohoho.
Clarinet need alot of air man ! <.< lalala. i'm bored.ok shall continue.

At first when i don't know how to play the clarinet , i
was lyk vibrating my lips -,- ok wth am i talking. i don't noe how to put it on la.
ermmm . well , i still haven get used to clarinet so i felt abit giddy after playing. >,<
Hope i will be better in the future & proceed to main band ! JIAYOU :]
&& today weather .. keep raining lahh. then after band,
i was drenched from head to toe again -,- & those water puddle make my shoes wet too!
ahhhhhhhh. nevermind :] i am still here. LOL

goodbye & hope you enjoy reading my post [: THANKS! hehe.

No comments: