Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thinking back to the past.

JUST TO RECALL THE PAST. WONDERFUL PAST.

Seriously,
I miss getting punished , scolded by Mrs Sin & others teachers.
I miss the laughter , the noise , the joy .
I miss the jokes we crack , the things we share, the games we played,
the way we talk , the way we laugh, & alot .
I miss the beautiful-painted school.
I miss the 6 years memories i had there.
I miss the happy times & sad times i shared with my friends.
I miss the active-ness of our class. I miss all of you.
I miss the times we struggling together last-minute for next day examination.
I miss the times we play ''Pepsi-Cola'' , ''Catching'' , ''Blind Mice'' .
I miss the times Mrs Sin will just add words when someone talk or shout something,

& everyone will just ''oi'' here and there.
I miss the times when someone fail a test or whatever, being sad, almost the whole class
will be there to comfort her/him.
I miss 1E'02 .2E'03. 3B'04.
4DIAMOND'05 .5DIAMOND'06 . 6AMETHYST'07 !

I never ever ever regret going into a wonderful school named
'' Lianhua Primary School''
I never regret having those lovely friends.
Although there will be arguements , hateness, quarreling , problems like that,
it will be okie & everything will patched up the next day.
I want Mrs Sin to scold me when i talks in class again.
I want to play ''catching'' & ''blind mice'' & ''pepsi cola''
with my friends again. I want to be punished for not doing homework again .
I want to have 6A'07 back again. (though,it's impossible.)

VERY VERY PROUD TO BE A LIANHUARIAN & A 6AMETHYSIAN'07!

No comments: