Friday, April 18, 2008

:] or :[ ?


The day started badly :[
Guess what, morning was drizzling.
& while i was walking to the mrt station,
-SPLASH!- & i step onto a puddle without noticing it-,-
ok , Nevermind, just a bit of stupid water on my shoes.
Then when in lrt station, i think i saw Aldin? -,- i am not sure.
I did not called him lahh , later mistaken then die.

Transfer to Lrt and reached bangkit .
Was walking to school , then i was sms-ing mum.
The bad things keep happening to me , seriatim, don't know why.
-SPLASH!- & i step onto a puddle? nope , this time was MUD! -,-x
I'm sooooo unlucky ! The stupid $(@&$*# MUD cause my shoes to be brownish -,-
at the back and abit of the front, & the shoelaces also ! -,-
Fine, whatever. I don't give a damn .

Then reached school , saw Alin .
Suddenly Desiree's orange juice was dripping out from her bag..
More and more orange juice ..
I sat beside her for your info. But lucky me(the first lucky thing of the day-,-),
the orange juice did not touch until my bag.
I think it's because Amirul step onto her bag or what?
Desiree and Ellyne clean up the orange juice after that.

Had PE for the first lesson.
Teacher asked who wants to be tested today ? only 10 people.
I saw my friends raised their hands so i raised lor .
My results for Nahfa test (seriously sucks, except some. *ashamed*) :
26 Sit-Ups: B (very good already , for me. )
175cm for Standing Broad Jump : A ( improved alot .)
32cm for Sit & Reach : D (i knew it , cos i sucks on this -,- )
3 PULL-UPS! : E!! (-,- ok , i hate this. Both my hands are weak .
Pull-ups, i hate you ]: )
15min30secs for 2.4km : B . (ok , not bad? -,- for me bah. )

So bad right? -,- i only love my standing broad jump result. LOL
Well , at least managed to get at least an A -,- omg, i even have the cheek to say that-,-
*FAINTS* The sit-ups make my stomach pain -,-

After that it was science,
Almost 3/4 of the class forgot to bring their science files ( well , including me of course :] )
Go through the science paper . I understand some & some don't -,-
I think i need to have tution soon..
Mid-year is coming , & i am still day-dreaming.
Erm , actually not really, did some revision recently.
Of course , later will have to do somemore.

Had home.econ after recess. It was the last 2nd lesson . ]: saddddd.
Did theory , & i think i will score quite good for the back o.o
but for the front .. i don't think so? -,-
Ilovehome.econ alot ! i don't even look foward to the D&T lesson.
Only look foward for the TABLET PC ;DDD heeeheee.

After home.econ, went to D&T room & wait outside with Alin , April , Dijie ?
Then went lot 1 to buy sushi , & home-sweet-home :]
Tmr have to go for remedial ! ]: ahhhh.
Computer , you sucks -,- i hate you like hell .
Better be good , & don't break down anytime because i may need you anytime.

HAIIIIII. urgently need a new computer ]:
SEEEEYAHHHHH SOOONNNN. LOL:P
Mid-year examination coming ! EVERYONE GAMBATTEH ! ;D

I can break down anytime,
just that whether i want or not.
I smile because i don't want anyone to know how i am feeling.
I smile because everyone is happy .
Nobody knows when is my real smile & when is my fake smile..

No comments: