Tuesday, April 29, 2008

]: SADDDD & WORRIED.

Let's talk about that stupid&*(@&$(*@& english paper i did yesterday.
To me , it was kinda hard ! (gosh, when i say this .. -,- )
Passage B was fine but not PASSAGE A !
I don't really understand the passage.
Ok , crap. Don't talk about it anymore.
It will just reduce my confidence in the next and following papers.

Today , worst day ?
I had a bad stomache in the morning.
So , i 6.55 den walk to the mrt station.
I was walking then suddenly, a WHITE&BLACK CAT
Jump out of my sight. I got shocked ! -__-
Then while crossing the road, I was nearly BANG by the car.
The drive keep hesitating , want to move or stop. Then
i chiong cross the road, cos i'm gonna be late for exam !
Took Lrt , & meet alin at bbp Lrt station.
Sorry Alin ! nearly late ! ]:
Then ok , this is the most embarrasing part.
I was blurblur , den i was very thirsty also.
I should alight at bangkit but i alight before bangkit which is pending -,-
Then Alin thought i too thirsty want to buy drink so she though
i go pending station buy, Then -,- we had to wait for the LRT again
Then took to bangkit , one stop only. Then reach sch at 7.42
MYGOD. 3 more minutes & we are late.
The teacher keep using the hand telling us to run,
then chiong like siao , but at least nv late >< ''
I have learn my lesson, -,- tmr will be early !
Geo paper was a PIECE OF SHIT (damnhard)
Volcano , fold mountains, contours blah blah
I nv learnt this -,- Then come out in the paper
Then what i learn de , nv come out -,- is like WTH? lol

Pray hard to pass sia.
All my friends also say damn hard -,-
Tmr will be math paper, still figuring the factorisation&equations.
SUCKKS. my friends all knw , only me? the bendan one -,-

ahhhhh.algebra sucks ! LOL

goodluck ! bye.

No comments: