Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hello.

Kinda pissed off with ___
why did she gave me hope in the first place?
After listening to the craps from my _______,
she told me not to go for the camp now?
I handed in the form & she tell me to retrieve back.
She told me those craps - Dangerous ? blah blah blah.
I just want to learn something from the camp & i will take care of myself.
Why does she not allowed me to go? I know she will worry about me.
But .. my friends get to go too? the sec 1 alot get to go to .
I really really wish to go , & now she keep telling me not to go.
ok , whatever. I'm not gonna care about it anymore.
I know i am stubborn or @&*(#$&@*(& , I just want to go. Please.
The main point : You shouldn't had given me hope in the first place.

Ok, enough of those craps.
I am seriously not enjoying the period of time before M.Y.E
I studied alot seriously, i'm not boasting though.
If i nv score well or maybe a FAIL? i would just go & bang the wall & die. -,-
I'm kinda tired & sick of life.
I want faster June holidays ! -,-
I want faster finish sec sch ! & blah blah blah.
Oh ya congrats to me for passing piano exam. ;]
wth, i don't know what to type already.
My mind just went blank.

Goodbye then.

Replied tags :

Baohui Thanks ! :] <3
Hweeying Nahh,is you ! :D fullStop !
Zheching Awww,same here ! <3
Weixuan You too ! :]
Sabrina Will confirm with you after M.Y.E , maybe clara also [:
Ellyne Sorry, having problems accessing your blog?
Hweeying hah, you too [:
Jermaine Thanks for tagging !
Minqian ok , sure. thanks for tagging :]
April ily too ! <3
Charmaine woah 0.0 i sucks on it <.<

(:

No comments: