Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hello[:

Today was kinda alright.
Just feel abit tired.
Have to post quickly , later have to go and study .
First period was Science.
I was blur throughout the lesson ,
I don't want to fail my science ]: but is super hard for me.
About 2 more weeks to exam , jiayou peeps.
I am worried about my science and maths .
Hate algebra like x x x x
Sigh, had recess after that, drank green tea & nothing else :]
After that , had Mt , did not do the chinese workbook , cannot finish ,_,
Had chinese test , fu zhu du ben , quite alright bah.
Then had EL , yawn , superr boring. Go through the corrections.
Last lesson was Maths, worst lesson for today.
I scored awfully bad for it ]': very very bad.
But i knew it , because that time i do, i do not know how to do all questions.
I'm not good at ALGEBRIC(?) factorisation luhh.
Someone help , i don't want fail my maths !
Later gonna go through the notebook , if still don't know,
have to look for maths teacher liao ]:
Took bus 187 home . & here to post.

AHHHHH, christine concentrate during lessons la !
Seriously , I am worried about my exams.

Goodbye ! I have to chiong-ed to study .

No comments: