Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It have been 4 months plus already .

It have been 4 months plus already ? Time flies.



Troubles , joy,tears ..
Maybe 3/4 of those 4 months , i am not really happy .
bla , what am i talking -,-



Today reached sch as usual .
Lessons were alright.
Went back at 11.30am , cos have to attend something .
My cousin & his gf came to school & drove me to ah gong's house.
& Did alot of things , bla bla.
Reached home at 5 plus ?
& Nothing much happened , here to post something .
This is such a short post. gosh, suddenly my throat feel pain.


Did this for my blogskinner's account [:






Today the day , imissyouahma.
weallmissyou. If you were still here, i would be more guai &
do what you told me .
Today another bad thing happens , I 'm feeling very very terrible.

I need a trust-able person , i need a person here
to lend me a shoulder or lend me a ear, & to see my tears
coming out from my eyes . I'm sorry to myself.

No comments: