Friday, April 11, 2008

Maybe will be a long post ? Not sure :]

Firstly , HELLO ! ;D

School for today sucks seriously.
Especially during home econ ( which is my FAV subject .. )

Reached school at 7plus as usual yah.
Had P.E , did not do much , just play badminton with friends.
Cos actually today should be the Nafa[?] test.
But only 12 people for this week den , another 12 next week . so on..
I will be having it next week bah , i think? :]

After that , had Science.
Well one of my friend lost her hp ,
then Mr.Tan did a spot-check . But it wasn't found.
During lesson , Mr.Tan called my name ,
Then ask : Christine , can you tell me why the freezer is at the top ,
..blah blah , i forgot le.
Then i answer : Oh. erm , erm , because cold air sinks ( the slideshow already have the word cold air sinks)
Then he ask : So cold air sinks , but why did the freezer is at the top:?
Me : Cold air sinks , so the freezer is at the top LORH.
<.< color="#ff0000" size="5">I AM SO DAMN DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF !
well , i criedd. don't ask me why.
From home.econ till malay conversational , i was unhappy.
I was feeling terrible . Could not describe the emotion .

The feeling started to fade away. why?
because i went out with huiting,clara&wenqing ! omfg.
They are the ones who cheered me up ,
ireallylovemyprimaryschoolfriends, i swear man . -,-
THIS IS WHY TODAY ROCKS BUT ONLY AFTER SCHOOL ! ;D

Ok lets talk about where we went & what we do ! :D
My mind is somehow stuck o.o goshh.
Ok, meet them up at 2plus? at bukit gombak mrt there ,
We played badminton awhile den went to westmall .
I'M PROUD TO ANNOUNCE , I PIERCED MY EAR ! LOL!
zhong yu la ! cos i been waiting for my cousin so long -,-
den i gave up , so clara's hand was pinched by me :x
while the lady was piercing. hehe , but i pinched hor not very pain x:
Ok , seriously from what i experienced, abit pain la..
But i never cry la -,- just ren lor . everything will be over
within 1 min .

After that , i cannot move my head :x
LOL , funny lahh. then went to sakae sushi eat,
30+ bucks o.o omggggg. ;x
Then about 4plus , wenqing got go home , so sayonara to him.
Then went to clara's house downstair play badminton again.
SHIOKK . so fun lahh. I<3BADMINTON. & i saw mrs soon ! omg <.<

Time flies so fast. ]: hope after exam can meet again ..
LIANHUA ROCKS THE UNIVERSE. [;

Reached home at 6plus, sweating like hell -,-

SHIOKKKK LAHH. ILY , 11.o4.o8 , after 2pm. (:

Tmr still have to go back to school ,siannnn luhhh.

LOGGED OFF , NIGHTS (; SWEET&ROARING DREAMS.

Taggies will reply on tagboard. hee.

No comments: