Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hello ! :D
It's my rest time so i am able to post today ! :D

As usual , reached school at 7.20 sharpp :D hennngggg
Actually wanted to look for April & Alin then suddenly they shouted 'CHRISTINE!'
from upstairs . So faster ran up & chatted awhile with them regarding -something-
Had science after assembly , lesson was alright .
File in science worksheets & started to sort out .
& had a science test after that.I find it quite okay , but i don't really have
the confidence that i will do well for it ? -,- Because i did pretty fast , even Peiqin say :[
Science is my weakest subject !Hope at least i could get around 60plus ? not fail please.. -,-

Then had HMT after recess, took back our chinese worksheet part 1 .
Scored 15/20 . quite okay for me but i could score better.
Overall , i scored only 63/100 i think. which is pretty bad.
But the good thing is i did improve from the previous test.
Improved almost 10+ marks :O Hmt is real hard for me,
because this year is my first year taking hmt .
& i'm so careless! i don't know why for paper 2
i did not finish the last 2 questionswhich cost me 10-15 marks ! Its alot !
I could have score an A if i did the both questions.
Ok , everything's over. So no point crying over the spilt milk .

English was after hmt. Teacher explains to us about the situational writing & blahblah
.Last lesson of the day, which is maths.
I started to get worried about my maths,i am deteoriating (?) .
I still don't really understand Algebraic Factorisation & Equation(?)
I'm really scared worried ! I'm worried that i will fail , i'm worried that i wont get an B at least
.It just that matter of 4 more days . I gonna chiong like hell .

Got to start work ,peeps.
Goodbye ! :] will not post for tomorrow .Maybe friday yes.
i will try. but please,continue to tag :]

I shall end with :
Good Luck To All For Mid-Year-Examination ! :D
Study hard now & play well after Exams ! :D

快乐是金钱买不到的.
有些人觉得能和家人一起就是一种快乐.
有些人觉得得到自己喜欢的东西就是一种快乐.
有些人觉得能和自己心爱的人在一起就是一种快乐.
那你是怎样看待快乐?

No comments: