Saturday, April 05, 2008

Hello ! :D
Second post of the day ! [:

Finished all homework which is to hand in on monday except art -,-
SIAN yesterday home econ practical last session :[ saddddd.
wo bu yao D&T lahhh.
Now currently super bored. feel tired but don't feel like sleeping.
Wanna sms him , but don't feel like sms-ing him -,-
WHAT AM I TALKING? -,- blurrrrr already.
Haha, had been bluffing jonathan that i giving him a assesment book
as a present & he believes me abit :x den today he recieved his so-called ASSESMENT
from me , actually it was a slamdunk chinese comic book :D
Bought wrongly lahh, actually want buy english de. ps hor :x hope you like it ! enjoy !

Well , today is really a boring day ;[ wasted 1 day again. -sigh-
Then i shall post the song lyrics below which u can listen in my blog! :D enjoy & goodbye !

SLEEPING CHILD

The milky way
upon theHeavens
Is twinkling just for you
And mr. moon he came by
To say goodnight to you
I'll sing for you
I'll Sing for mother
We're praying for the world
And for the people everywhere
Gonna show them all we care
Chorus:Oh my sleeping child the world's so wild
But you've build your own paradise
That's one reason why
I'll cover you sleeping child
If all the people around
The world
They had a mind like yours
We'd have no fighting and no wars
There would be lasting peace on earth
If all the kings and all
The leaders
Could see you here this way
They would hold the earth in their arms
They would learn to watch you play
Chorus:Oh my sleeping child the world's so wild
But you've build your own paradise
That's one reason why
I'll cover you sleeping child
I'm gonna cover my
Sleeping child
Keep you away from the world so wild

No comments: